Wednesday 18 April 2012

I M BROKEN

"It Hurts"
I hurts when u run away..
It hurts when u dnt say…
It hurts when u just blame..
It hurts when u never came…
It hurts deep inside…when knowingly u dnt reply…
It hurts madly when u dnt care…hurts more when u dnt share…
It hurts when u dnt smile..it hurts when u make me cry..
It hurts when u dnt b thr….though I search everywhere…..
It hurts to be ignored….coz u r someone I adore…
It hurts to be hurt by some1 I m madly in love….
IT HURTS ABOVE ALL WHEN UR
LOVE DN’T LOVE



4 comments:

ღ J!TT! ღ "RiSiNg HiGh" said...

"My love is so true...
the pain i am going thru...
it's not what you gave to me...
this is some thing, i've taken from you.."


Emotions ko shabdo ka roop dena koi aapse sikhe :)

Awesome poem really..!! this is why i am your FAN :)

Amarya.S said...

awsm lines..sir
really awsm...
thanx a lot for ur comment..:)))

Pankaj said...

a very good poem. good going miss shilpa.

Amarya.S said...

Thanks a lot for the comment...:)))
happy u like..